The 2019 Summer Concert schedule has been released!
Bring a blanket or lawn chair and enjoy the best Holden Beach has to offer: cool breezes, great entertainment, and good friends. All Summer Concerts are Sunday from 6:30 to 8:00pm and are held at the Holden Beach Pavilion under the bridge. You can’t miss it. We’ll see you there!
- May 26th – Steve Owens and Summertime Band
- June 2rd – Carolina Breakers
- Jun 9th – The Embers featuring Craig Woolard
- June 16th – Blackwater Rhythm and Blues
- June 23rd – The Main Event Band
- June 30th – Jim Quick and Coastline
- July 7th – The Tams
- July 14th – Gary Lower & Smokin Hot
- July 21st – The Entertainers
- July 28th – Big Time Band
- August 4th – North Tower
- August 11th – Tim Clark
- August 18th – Too Much Sylvia
- August 25th – The Extraordinaires
- September 1st – The Imitations
The Holden Beach Summer Concerts are organized by the Town of Holden Beach Parks and Recreation Department. The official calendar can be found here in pdf format.