From Mayor Alan Holden:
In consultation with the commissioners at meetings held today at 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., the State of Emergency for the Town of Holden Beach is amended. Click here to view the prohibitions and restrictions to be implemented within the Town of Holden Beach.
The document Summary / highlights are:
- All public municipal buildings are restricted to staff and Town Officials only. All public interaction with staff shall be limited to phone, email, text, the Town drop box and mail.
- Discontinuance of Short-Term Rentals – All rental agencies and property owners who rent properties within the Town of Holden Beach are instructed to have all short-term renters vacate the premises and leave the Town of Holden Beach no later than 2pm on March 28, 2020. Effective immediately, there shall be no new short-term rental occupancies within the Town of Holden Beach until at least April 4, 202
- All public parking and parking within the Town Right-of-way is prohibited, except for town employees
- Town facility rental agreements are suspended
- Public restrooms and recreational areas are closed
- Public gatherings are restricted to groups of no more than 10 persons
- All persons are encouraged to stay close to home and follow social distancing protocol.
- The Town encourage all individuals and businesses to adhere to CDC, Federal and State guidelines regarding COVID-19