Town Newsletter: October 3, 2023


At this time we are not anticipating that there will be a federal declaration that will provide for disposal of debris and household goods damaged by Hurricane Ian. Residents and property owners should plan and act accordingly to make private arrangements to dispose of refuse. Prior to the rehab and repair of any structures flooded by Ian you must obtain a permit. This includes houses, walkways, piers and docks. If you have a home damaged by flooding please contact the Holden Beach Building Inspections Department for guidance on repair before moving forward. Town ordinances require use of a construction dumpster for construction debris. The removal of these materials is to be arranged by the contractor or homeowner. 

Leave a Reply

Site Footer